Magic wooden hotel, castle in fairy tale forest
We have read a lot of fairy tales when we were young. We yearn for the magical castle in the forest, and imagine how wonderful it would be if we could live in the castle one day. Although there is no real forest castle in reality, there will be developers who cater to people's interests and hobbies to take advantage of business opportunities and build hotels like castles. For example, one such hotel has recently appeared in Chile.
The hotel is completely wooden structure, just like a magic hut, towering in the forest like a giant hobbit. The forest where the hotel is located is a rich natural heritage area, so the cabin is made entirely of wood purchased locally, and even the bathtub in the hotel is made of wood, which makes people feel especially close to nature. This wooden hotel looks like a cone from the outside. There will be water pouring down from the roof. It looks very beautiful from the outside. The most amazing thing is that guests must cross the suspension bridge in the air to enter the hotel, and will have a new experience.
In the next time, let's follow Zhiding's expression to have a look at this beautiful magic house!
- 2023-01-26The theme series of "See Shanghai, Taste Shanghai, Love Shanghai" was officially launched
- 2023-01-26The United States announced that it would provide 31 main battle tanks to Ukraine
- 2019-02-21Is it easy to build your home into a tourist destination? Air Globe can
- 2023-01-28It’s possible to reach net-zero carbon emissions. Here’s how
- 2019-02-21The world's first Pikachu coffee shop has opened in Tokyo, Japan!